The local, purely Canadian alternative to educational student travel to Europe.
- Itineraries are custom designed to suit the interests and schedules of the group
- Stays in authentic hotels in centre ville
- Tours are prepared for your group only
- One gratuity for 10 paying participants
- Educational objectives of language and culture are emphasized
- No sign up fees—no departure fees – no taxes applicable
- Personalized guiding is done in French or English by a former French language student or teacher
- Mission to create the independent traveler—smart, safe, confident
- Full liability coverage for organizing teachers and chaperones—Thomas Cook
- Air Canada flights direct to Europe with Aeroplan points accumulation for the passenger
- VM Travel Worthy Student Sponsorship Program
“The local, purely Canadian alternative to educational student travel... ” L. Fornwald, Teacher
"We try to give you more than just a backpack, it’s about life lessons for the global world we live in today”. N. Symes, Guide
“Authentic experiences and entrances to the major sites... not just drive-bys or optional events...” D. Kopchynski, Group Organizer
Check out the fun we have here!
Got a Question? Click here for Student FAQ's.
Our CANADIAN bilingual guides are all French Immersion graduates who have benefited from the international classroom. They are enthusiastic, attentive and fun, ready to make your European adventure a stepping stone to future travel- smart, safe and confident.